The mission of FCA is to create a nurturing environment that encourages and equips its students to fully seek truth for their lives, producing citizen-leaders of excellence, wisdom, and Christian faith.
FCA operates as a Biblical-based, Christ-centered, non-denominational school established in January 2009 with our foundation based on Galatians 5:16; reminding us that “it is for freedom that Christ has set us free, therefore serve one another in love.” It is for the glory of the Lord, we seek to develop the whole person spiritually, academically, emotionally and physically with the highest standards. It is our desire to encourage the leadership gifts of our students so they may serve their community now and as they mature into adulthood. Freedom is a college-preparatory program housing grades K5-12, a Pre-School, and Freedom Courts.
Above, all, we are committed to diligently share Christ’s love and His life with our students so each one of them may find a relationship with their Savior, Jesus Christ.
The Essentials of Faith and Distinctives of the Christian Faith are taught at Freedom based upon our understanding of God’s Holy Word, the Bible.
Essentials of Faith
• We believe the Old and New Testaments to be inerrant in their original writings, and given by inspiration of God to provide a complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men. They make up the divine and only rule of Christian faith and practice. (II Timothy 3:16-17)
• We believe there is one God, who is infinitely perfect, existing eternally in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Luke 3:21-22)
• We believe in Jesus Christ who is fully human and fully divine. He is the only begotten Son of God, full of grace and truth, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin, Mary. (John 3:16, Hebrews 2:9)
• We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine person, sent to indwell, guide, teach, empower the believer, and convince the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment. (John 16:7-8)
• We believe that man was created in the likeness and image of God, and that he fell through disobedience, thereby incurring both spiritual and physical death. All men are born with a sinful nature, are separated from the life of God, and can be saved only through the atoning work of Jesus Christ. (Romans 3)
• We believe that salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men; those who repent and believe in Him are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal life, and become the children of God. (Acts 3:19-30)
• We believe that Jesus Christ died upon a cross, the just for the unjust, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe on Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood. (1 Peter 3:18)